7/12/2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Amber at her homeschooling blog.

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. I was born in Arizona but have lived all over FL since I was 1 1/2.

2. I am the second of five children, who at this moment all live in my city, including my parents. Family get togethers are crazy since there are a total of 17 of us if you just add in my parents, siblings, spouses, and kids.

3. I am a certified special education teacher and taught for 6 years before staying home with my first born.

4. I love serving at my church and in the community.

5. I have been married for 11 years. We were set up as a blind date.

6. I love roller coasters and have never passed one up!

7. I love being the tourist and going to Orlando theme parks. I have passes to all the Disney parks and Sea World.

8. I am a partner with Smart Moms - Smart Business, LLC, which is changing my life each and every day!


Now I shall tag!
Amanda has a great Pajama Mama community. Lots of info and fun facts.
Val at the Busy Momma
Michelle's Weight Loss Journey
Anne at The Tall Poppy
I cannot believe it, but a dog's blog, Bailey, Suzanne's Mini Doxie
Crystol's Collection of Back to School Items
Super Moms Health and Wellness on customer service
And Sun Safety Tips from Skimbaco (and some cute clothes)

Read about some other great mom blogs at the Smart Moms forum.




2 comments:

Katja said...

My post is up!
I'm envious for the park passes :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rebekah. All done. http://thetallpoppy.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-have-been-tagged-by-my-new-friend.html

I cheated with the 8 tags. Last time I tagged someone they weren't happy about it so I have taken the easy way out!

 
design by suckmylolly.com