6/21/2007

My baby's birthday

Today my first born turns 4. I am thinking back to the 18 hours of labor, ending in a c-section, baby in NICU for 20 hours, and 5 days in the hospital for me! What a day! And I would do it again...

I am so thankful for my children and thank God for the gift of having them. Neither birth went smoothly- although I am great a being pregnant! I am thankful for the days I spend with them, even when I am on the computer and they are playing around the house.

Children are a blessing. Be thankful for them everyday!

1 comments:

Tiffany @ As For My House said...

Happy birthday to your little one! My firstborn "little boy" turns 13 next week - can it really be that long ago? His birth was easy, he was challenging. Baby sis (2) was a homebirth-turned-emergency-transfer nightmare, but she's a dream. You're right that they're blessings, for sure!
- Tiffany
http://www.tiffanyblitz.com/blog

 
design by suckmylolly.com