5/16/2007

My two year old needs to speak English!

My little girl is just 2 and 1 week. She was born when my son was 22 months old, and I believe I remember him talking so we could understand him. She is getting so frustrated because she knows what she is saying, but I have no idea! She takes me around the house, saying the same thing over and over and I have no idea what it is. I feel terrible that I cannot translate. My sister told me to ask my son what she is saying since he may understand her... ha ha ha! When I asked him, he repeated her sounds and added in some baby sounds for good measure! He has no clue either. So I need her to speak English, not 2 year old. She is getting angrier and angrier that we cannot understand her and I feel terrible! Any translators available?

2 comments:

Tiffany @ As For My House said...

I'm sorry to hear your frustration, but I can certainly relate! My son was talking at that age, too... And my daughter, who is almost the exact same age as yours, is also not to that stage yet (you can follow our adventures at http://www.tiffanyblitz.com/blog ). Nothing for it but patience, I suppose... sigh

Unknown said...

Thanks Tiffany for your support! It is nice to know others are there too!

 
design by suckmylolly.com