3/24/2007

I hate being sick!

And three days later... what an end to my husband's spring break! We had a wonderful night out Wednesday evening, thanks to my sister. We got to go to dinner and a movie without the kids! My sister actually kept my son all day and we dropped Sophie off later in the evening. Then we came home to two wide awake kids that were up until midnight! AHHHH! I woke up the next morning thinking I had eaten too much or ate too much FRIED food, but it did not go away. Thank goodness for me my husband was home so I did not have to be a mom and be sick. I stayed in bed all day Thursday and most of Friday, thinking I was better, ate dinner. Felt worse last night and finally feel a little better today after a menu of crackers and rice! So no Disney, no fun trips. It is so bad for my husband since he spent the last three days of his days off from work taking care of me and the kids! There is always summer break... plus this weekend we are going to a race at the beach and a day at Disney, so we are getting a mini vacation. There is some hope!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com